Terms & Conditions of the longstory.pl Online store
§1. Definitions and General Information about the Store
1. The following terms and phrases used in these Terms & Conditions shall have the following meaning:
a. Business Days – all weekdays from Monday to Friday excluding national holidays.
b. Delivery – activity involving physical delivery of the Product specified in the order to the Client by the Vendor through the Supplier.
c. Supplier – a courier company contracted by the Vendor to perform Product Deliveries.
d. Client – an entity for the benefit of which electronic services can be provided in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and legal regulations or with which a Sales Agreement can be concluded.
e. Consumer – a natural person performing a legal act not directly related to her or his commercial or professional activity.
f. Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal entity or an organisational unit not having legal personality but having statutory legal capacity, running business or professional operations in its own name.
g. Terms & Conditions – these terms and conditions.
h. Vendor – Agnieszka Pasierska running a business under the name of Pracownia Papierówka Agnieszka Pasierska, at ul. Grochowska 293 m. 6, 03-842 Warszawa (Warsaw), NIP (tax identification number): 7381878245, REGON (statistical identification number): 141710092.
i. Online Store Website – the longstory.pl website.
j. Product – each and every product displayed by the Vendor through the Online Store Website.
k. Sales Agreement – a sales agreement concluded using electronic means upon the terms set forth in these Terms & Conditions between a Client and the Vendor.
2. The online store operating at the longstory.pl address [hereinafter referred to as the “Store” or “Online Store”] is operated by the company named Pracownia Papierówka Agnieszka Pasierska, seated at ul. Grochowska 293 m. 6, 03-842 Warszawa (Warsaw), NIP (tax identification number): 7381878245, REGON (statistical identification number): 141710092, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Ministry of Economy.
3. The Store sells, among other products: apparel with printed original graphic and designs, posters and graphics via the Internet.
4. In the event of any questions or doubts, please contact the Store by calling +48 503 068 218, +48 519 402 676 (charged by your telephone service provider) or send an electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The Store is open to any suggestions and comments of Clients and is capable of carrying out tailor-made and unique orders according to individual needs and requirements of each and every Client. If you are interested in such customised service, please contact the Store directly to arrange the necessary details.
§2. Preliminary provisions
1. The Online Store is made available by the Vendor through the Internet and the Online Store Website as ICT system resources.
2. The Vendor reserves its right to display any advertising content regarding the offered Products, as well as third-party goods and services, on the Online Store Website, in the forms used in the Internet.
3. The Online Store, the Online Store Website and the Store’s e-mail address may not be used by Clients or any third parties to distribute unsolicited commercial information.
4. Concluding a purchase transaction in the Store requires completing an order form on the longstory.pl website according to the instructions contained on the website, reading the information presented by the Vendor to the Clients pursuant to the provisions of Article 12 sec. 1 and 2, art. 17 of the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014, as well as accepting the provisions of these Terms & Conditions.
§3. Concluding agreements
1. The Online Store can be used exclusively under the terms and within the scope set forth in these Terms & Conditions.
2. Using the Online Store, including browsing the products displayed by the Online Store and placing orders, requires a computer with access to the Internet and a web browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc.) and an active e-mail account of the Client.
3. Browsing the products displayed by the Online Store and making purchases in the Online Store do not require registration.
4. The Client has the right and obligation to use the Online Store in accordance with its purpose. The Client may not perform any activities that might affect correct functioning of the Online Store, including particularly, without limitation, interfering with the contents or technical components of the Online Store or submitting any illegal contents. Using the Online Store in any other way than in accordance with its intended purpose is prohibited. In particular, without limitation, it is prohibited to send unsolicited mail (spam) and running any commercial, advertising, promotional, etc. activity on the website of the Online Store.
5. The Vendor designs and implements certain measures of protection against unauthorised use, duplication or distribution of the contents of the Online Store Website. If any such measures are applied by the Vendor, the Clients may not perform any actions aimed at removing or evading such protection measures or solutions.
6. In the broadest scope allowed by the applicable law, the Vendor is not liable for any interruptions of functioning of the Online Store, including periods of unavailability, caused by force majeure, unauthorised acts of third parties or incompatibility between the Online Store software and the technical infrastructure used by the Client.
§4. Orders, payments and completion of orders
1. The information contained on the Online Store Website do not constitute any offer of the Vendor in the meaning of the Civil Code, but they are aimed at encouraging Clients to place offers for concluding Product sales agreement. The Store offers the Client an opportunity to read a detailed description of each and every Product. The contents of the basket can be viewed at any moment by clicking the “MY BASKET” link.
2. The Client selects the Products she or he intends to buy by clicking “ADD TO BASKET” below a given Product displayed on the Online Store Website. After completing the Product selection and selecting the method of Delivery and form of payment in “MY BASKET”, the Client places the order by submitting the order form to the Vendor. The order form is submitted by enabling a proper field in the order form (“ORDER AND ACCEPT THE PAYMENT OBLIGATION”). The total price for the selected Products and the total cost of the selected method of Delivery are always displayed before the order is submitted to the Vendor.
3. Before placing the order, the Client completes the form according to the following principles:
a. the Client should complete all fields of the order form, except for fields marked as optional;
b. the information entered in the order form should pertain to the Client only and be accurate – the Client is liable for the accuracy of the information entered in the order form;
c. the Client should read the contents of these Terms & Conditions and confirm it by checking an appropriate box in the order form.
4. Placing the order means placing an offer by the Client to the Vendor to conclude an agreement of sale of ordered Products.
5. After the order is placed, the Vendor sends a confirmation of the order and concluded agreement to the e-mail address submitted by the Client. This confirmation includes, inter alia, the information mentioned in Article 12 sec. 1 of the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014, including particularly, without limitation, the information about the main service features and parameters, identification and contact data of the Vendor, total price or remuneration including taxes, method and term of payment and service provision, applied complaint procedures, method and term of the execution of the right to withdraw from the agreement, costs of returning the Products in the event of withdrawal from the agreement, etc.
6. By sending the confirmation of the order and concluded agreement to the e-mail address submitted by the Client, the Vendor makes a statement on accepting the offer mentioned in the above item 4.
The Product prices displayed on the Online Store Website:
a. are gross prices (including VAT) and are generally expressed in Polish zlotys; however, clients located beyond the territory of Poland can check the Product prices in USD or EUR; the prices are converted according to the currency exchange rate updated weekly or more frequently in the event of significant exchange rate volatility;
b. contain the information on the costs of Delivery, of which the Client is informed when selecting the method of Delivery;
c. contain the information on custom duties that may be charged beyond the control of the Vendor, if the delivery address is beyond the territory of Poland.
7. The final price in the Sales Agreement binding for the parties is the Product price displayed on the Online Store Website upon the moment of placing of the order by the Client.
8. The Client can choose between the following forms of payment for the ordered Products:
a. by cash in the event of personal collection of the Products;
b. by bank transfer, credit card or przelewy24.pl payment system in accordance with its terms and conditions.
9. The Vendor adds a receipt or VAT invoice for the delivered Products, as requested by the Client, to the Delivery.
10. Not later than upon the delivery of the products ordered in the Store to the Client or the commencement of providing the services, the Vendor shall confirm to the Client the information regarding, inter alia:
- main features of the service, including its subject, and the method of communication with the consumer;
- its identification data, including the information about the company, the body that registered its commercial activity and the number under which it is registered;
– address of the company, e-mail address and telephone or fax numbers (if available) through which the consumer can quickly and effectively contact the entrepreneur;
- address for complaints, if different than the address mentioned above;
- total price or remuneration including taxes, transportation fees, delivery fees, postal charges and other costs;
- method and term of payment;
- method and term of service completion by the entrepreneur and the complaint procedure applied by the entrepreneur;
- method and term of possible execution of the right to withdraw from the agreement, as well as an agreement withdrawal form;
- costs of returning the Products in the event of withdrawal from the agreement to be covered by the consumer;
- no right to withdraw from the agreement pursuant to the provisions of Article 38 of the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014 or circumstances depriving the consumer of the right to withdraw from the agreement;
- obligation of the entrepreneur to deliver products free from defects;
- availability of out-of-court complaint and claim procedures, as well as the terms and conditions of such procedures.
The aforementioned information are confirmed in writing or in a way indicated above in item 5 of this paragraph.
11. Ordered Products are sent within seven business days; however, in the case of tailor-made and unique orders adjusted to individual needs and requirements of the Client, the period of completion depends on the type of the order and is arranged individually with the Client.
12. The Client may pay in the Store with a longstory.pl voucher purchased in the Store. longstory.pl vouchers cannot be exchanged into cash in full or part.
§5. Complaints and warranties
1. The Vendor operating the Store is obliged to deliver products free from defects. If the goods delivered to the Client by the Vendor have manufacturing defects, do not conform to the placed order, etc., the Client needs to undertake the actions described below.
2. In order to make a complaint, the Client should send or deliver the Product being the subject of the complaint including the proof of purchase. The Product being the subject of the complaint needs to be delivered or sent to the address of the Vendor indicated above in these Terms & Conditions, including the indication of the grounds for complaint. Duly documented costs of delivery are reimbursed by the Vendor to the Client. The Vendor decides on the Product complaint made by the Client forthwith and informs the Client about further steps to be taken.
3. If the complaint is approved, the Vendor is obliged to repair or replace the Product being the subject of the complaint with a full-value product. If replacement or repair would be excessively inconvenient for the Client, the Vendor, upon the request of the Client, lowers the price or returns – due to withdrawal from the agreement by the Client – the full amount for the Product being the subject of the complaint within 14 (fourteen) days. In the event of withdrawal from the agreement, the parties return the exchanged benefits one another.
4. The Client can make a complaint about using gratuitous services provided by electronic means by the Vendor. The complaint can be made in electronic form and sent to the electronic address of the Vendor. The complaint should contain the first name and surname of the Client and a description of the problem. The Vendor analyses the complaints forthwith and replies to the e-mail address of the Client indicated in the complaint.
5. The Store does not accept any mail sent to the Store with payment upon delivery.
§6. Cancelling an order, withdrawal from the Sales Agreement
1. Pursuant to the provisions of Article 27 and further articles of the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014, the Clients of the Store being at the same time consumers have the right to withdraw from a remotely concluded agreement of sale of ordered Products without having to state any reason of such withdrawal within 14 days from the day of delivery of the products to the Client, i.e. from the day on which the Client or a third party indicated by the Client and other than the transportation company acquires the products. In order to keep the aforementioned term, it is sufficient to send a statement of withdrawal before its expiry. The Vendor confirms the reception of the statement of withdrawal from the agreement forthwith by sending an appropriate e-mail message.
2. In order to withdraw from the agreement, the Client should, within the aforementioned 14-day period, submit a statement of withdrawal from the agreement in writing, possibly by sending it with the returned Product and the proof of purchase (e.g. a VAT invoice) to the address of the Vendor indicated above. The Client may make a written statement of withdrawal from the agreement on the form the specimen of which is attached hereto as Appendix 1.
3. In the event of withdrawal from the agreement, the Product should be returned by the Client forthwith, however not later than within fourteen days from such withdrawal from the agreement by the Client; in order to keep the aforementioned term, it is sufficient to send the returned Product before its expiry.
4. The Product must be returned in unaltered state. The Client is liable for any depreciation of the Product as a result of use in any other way than necessary to determine its nature, properties and functionalities. Therefore, the returned Product must be complete and must not be damaged in any way.
5. Clients, as consumers, do not have the right to terminate remotely concluded agreements:
- covering services, if the entrepreneur fully performed the contracted services upon explicit consent of the consumer, who had been informed before the commencement of performance of such services about losing the right to withdraw from the agreement after the services are performed by the entrepreneur;
- covering the delivery of tailor-made items manufactured in accordance with custom specification of the consumer or in order to satisfy her or his individual needs;
- covering the delivery of items in sealed packaging that cannot be returned after opening the packaging due to health or hygiene reasons, if this packaging was opened after the delivery;
- covering the delivery of items which – after their delivery – are irreversibly connected with other items due to their character.
6. If the Client, as a consumer, executes her or his right to withdraw from the remotely concluded sales agreement in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned act (item 1), the Store reimburses the price of the purchased Product including the costs of delivery forthwith (however not later than within 14 days from receiving the statement of withdrawal from the agreement from the Client) using the same method of payment as used by the Client purchasing the Product or to the bank account indicated by the Client or – upon the Client’s consent – by a postal order to the address indicated by the Client in the statement of withdrawal from the agreement. In the event of withdrawal from the sales agreement, the Vendor has the right to withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Client until receiving the returned Products or delivery of a proof of their return from the Client, whichever occurs earlier.
If the Client chooses any other method of delivery than the cheapest standard method of delivery offered by the Store, the Vendor, in the event of withdrawal from the agreement, is not obliged to reimburse any other costs of delivery over the costs of the cheapest standard method of delivery.
8. In the event of withdrawal from the agreement, the Client covers the cost of returning the Product to the Store and this cost is not reimbursable, taking into account that – due to their character – our products can be returned by standard mail.
9. If the Client, as a consumer, executes her or his right to withdraw from the remotely concluded sales agreement and to return the purchased Products not in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned act (item 1), the Client covers the costs of sending the Products back to the Client by the Store.
10. The Client can cancel the order or its part, if the ordered Product or Products have not been sent yet, by contacting the Vendor directly by electronic mail or telephone.
11. If the Store is unable to complete the delivery due to unavailability of the Product (e.g. no such products in stock, e.g.), the Client is informed thereof forthwith and the Vendor has the right to withdraw from the agreement concluded with the Client and return the payment made by the Client within the aforementioned term. The Client also has the same right of withdrawal from the agreement in such circumstances.
12. The risk of accidental loss or damage of the Product is passed to the Client, as a consumer, only after the Product is released to the Client by the Supplier responsible for standard deliveries of products sold to Clients by the Store.
1. With the exception of specific circumstances defined in these Terms & Conditions, the Vendor reimburses the payments made by the Clients forthwith in the event of cancelling of the sales agreement by any of the Parties mentioned in the above items 10 and 11.
2. The Vendor is not liable for the lack of or delayed reimbursement, if, despite a specific request sent to the e-mail address of the Client, the Client fails to provide the Vendor with the required data that the Vendor does not have or if a response to such a request is incomplete and makes effective reimbursement not possible. Moreover, the Vendor is not liable for the lack of or delayed reimbursement, if the Client provides incorrect data required for a bank transfer or postal order. In such events, the reimbursement is completed promptly after receiving the aforementioned data from the Client.
1. The Vendor is liable for a failure to perform or inadequate performance of the agreement in accordance with the generally applicable regulations. However, in the case of agreements concluded with clients being Entrepreneurs, the Vendor is liable only for intentional damages and within the scope of actual damages suffered by the client being an Entrepreneur.
2. The Vendor is not liable for a failure to perform or inadequate performance of the services performed using electronic means, if such a failure to perform or inadequate performance is caused by third parties (including particularly providers of telecommunication services, ICT network operators and power suppliers). However, the Vendor is liable for all acts and omissions of persons and entities with the help of which the Vendor performs such electronic services or which are entrusted by the Vendor with the performance of such services as for its own acts and omissions.
3. The Vendor is not liable for damages caused by acts or omissions of the Clients, including for their use of the Online Store not in accordance with the legal regulations or these Terms & Conditions.
§9. Personal data and “cookies”
1. The Vendor is the administrator of the personal data of Clients provided to the Vendor voluntarily under the concluded sales agreement or due to any other circumstances specified in these Terms & Conditions.
2. Personal data may be processed by the Vendor exclusively upon permission to process personal data and exclusively for the purposes of completing the orders or services provided using electronic means by the Vendor or any other purposes specified in these Terms & Conditions. Upon placing the order, the Client expresses her or his consent for her or his personal data to be recorded in the database kept by the Store and to be processed for the purposes of completion of the order placed by the Client. Provision of personal data by the Client and granting the consent for such personal data to be processed is necessary for the agreement concluded with the Client to be duly performed by the Vendor.
3. Personal data are provided to the Vendor voluntarily. However, if the Client refuses to provide any data required under these Terms & Conditions during the order placement process, such an order cannot be placed or completed.
4. Every person who provides her or his personal data to the Vendor has the right to access and modify such data.
5. The Vendor secures the entrusted personal data and makes every effort to protect them against unauthorised access or use. The collection of personal data provided by the Clients is treated as a separate database and stored on the Vendor’s server, in a special security zone ensuring proper protection. Therefore, personal data are protected against unauthorised third-party access in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
6. The Vendor does not provide, sell or render available the collected personal data of Clients to any persons or institutions, unless upon explicit consent or request of the Client, in accordance with the applicable legal regulations, or upon the request of the court, prosecutor, police or any other authorised body, in the event of infringement of the law by the Client.
7. The Vendor reserves its right to make general compilations of statistic data regarding its Clients available to companies and website cooperating with the Vendor. Such data may pertain to the traffic on the Online Store Website and do not include any personal data of Clients.
8. The Vendor uses “cookie” files saved on the hard drive of the Client’s device by the Vendor’s server when the Client uses the Online Store Website.
9. The purpose of “cookies” is to ensure correct functioning of the Online Store Website on the Client’s device. “Cookies” do not adversely affect the Client’s device and do not alter their setup or software. “Cookies” are not used to identify the Clients.
10. The Vendor uses “cookie” files to:
a. store information about the Clients’ devices;
b. evaluate and develop its offer;
c. obtain statistical data.
11. Every Client can disable “cookies” in the web browser of her or his device. However, the Vendor reminds that disabling “cookies” can make using the Online Store Website more difficult or impossible.
§10. Final provisions and amending the Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms & Conditions are valid as of their publication on the Online Store Website.
2. The contents of these Terms & Conditions may be printed, saved on a data carrier or downloaded at any moment from the Online Store Website.
3. These Terms & Conditions are subject to change. The Client is informed about each and every change of these Terms & Conditions by the information summarising such changes placed by the Vendor on the home page of the Online Store, which should be displayed on the home page of the Online Store for at least 7 (seven) consecutive Business Days.
4. All orders approved by the Store before the day of changing these Terms & Conditions are completed in accordance with the wording of the Terms & Conditions valid as at the day of placing the order by the Client.
5. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with the concluded Sales Agreement, the Parties will attempt to achieve amicable settlement. Any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions are to be settled in accordance with the Polish law.
6. These Terms & Conditions come into force upon 10 February 2015.
7. Appropriate provisions of the Civil Code and the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014 apply in matters not specifically determined herein.
8. Provisions of § 4 item 10 and § items 1-10 of the Store’s Terms & Conditions and any and all other provisions directly related to consumer rights, including those arising out of the provisions of the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014, do not apply to the Clients of the Store who are not consumers.
Download Appendix 1 to the Terms & Conditions: "Statement on withdrawal from the agreement"
(complete and send this form to the address of the Vendor indicated in these Terms & Conditions only if you want to withdraw from the agreement)